Collapse

GobblerK5's...2004 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heck yeah. When you get out of your vehicle, if you don’t look back to admire it, your not driving the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My Build Thread:
      GobblerK5's '91 Build

First snowfall for this winter...my truck as I went to leave work today...

About 2.5" or so...

All roads were just wet on the commute home...but they're gonna be black ice and more snow packed on top in the morning. Doesn't matter to me as I'll just be walking 300yds behind my house to the hunting hut in the morning!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Custom Signature Under Construction...

Comment

• My Build Thread:
        GobblerK5's '91 Build

I've had a hood flutter since I bought the truck. Tried adjusting the hood latch but that wasn't it. Issue is the two adjustment studs on each side of core support. The threads on them are frozen. I've been periodically soaking them with penetrant, so far they still won't budge.

So I ordered new adjustment studs and the lil rubber bumper thingys that sit on top of the fender. Ordered from LMC truck...

Got them installed and still had a hood flutter...so I had an idea since I couldn't get the adjustment studs to break loose so I could move them up. Instead I added a felt cushion that goes on the bottom of a chair to the top of each rubber stud. Worked like a charm!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Custom Signature Under Construction...

Comment

Working...
        X