Collapse

1965 Dodge Monaco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, don't know how I missed this but yeah, that looks very nice. Good job on that. Thing is gonna be sweet. Keep it up.

Comment

Baby finally got some new shoes

Comment

• greggo
        greggo commented
        Editing a comment
        How many bodies can fit in that trunk? You KNOW that was used to smuggle some folks into the drive-in the late 60's and 70's!

Makes a big difference. I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Parts Needed:

Complete 350 MEFI setup
        My Build Thread:
        '71 K5 Build for the Wife

We also did some timing and carb adjustments that same weekend. This 383 has balls and still has more to be unleashed with a free breathing exhaust system.

Comment

• Iggy
          Iggy commented
          Editing a comment
          At least we can say "balls" here!

I was able to spend some much needed time with Sockalaminski doing a fuel injection upgrade from FiTech on the Monaco. As previously stated on my Jeep Wrangler build...."Carburetors are from the Devil ! "". By the way...it's so easy a CAVEMAN can do it !
        Last edited by Sockalaminski; 01-01-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Parts Needed:

Complete 350 MEFI setup
          My Build Thread:
          '71 K5 Build for the Wife

I had a great time Tubby. Can't wait to see what that thing does after the exhaust and ignition upgrades. Lisa was happy to hear it's running so she could have her husband back.

Comment

Wow, maybe FITech should be a sponsor. Or at the very least throw a few free hats and shirts at Caveman for turning others on to their product. After talking with Mel seems like that kit is the cats ass.

Comment

Working...
            X