Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good luck

Comment

• It's not like you to throw in the towel. There's gotta be more to the story but I won't pull it out of you. I like cowl hoods and it'll look nice on there. What's the next step?

Comment

• Sockalaminski
        Sockalaminski commented
        Editing a comment
        About 40 linear feet of weld to put it back together, hammer and dolly work to form the curves, under side bracing, not to mention the warpage factor. I just can't justify the time it will take and then if it isn't up to the standard, well, you know.

• Snowbound
        Snowbound commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought I said I won't pull it out of you. Lol. Somethings you need to know when to say forget it and just buy new. But then it's not gonna be OE and you'll end up tweaking it.

• Cowl hood will be sweet!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Custom Signature Under Construction...

Comment

• Initial test fit is really decent but still needs some fitment work. Overall quality was 4 out 5. There's one corner that will need some massaging to get it to fit the way I want it to. No dings except for one reverse ding right above the hood hinge bolt that I installed. Bolt was 1/16" too long Still battling the fenders and core support but I think it will all come together ok.

Comment

• Iggy
          Iggy commented
          Editing a comment
          It looks good!

• Snowbound
          Snowbound commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks good. Subtle yet a nice touch. Sucks about the long bolt. That had to piss you off.

• David
          David commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like the look of the Cowl hood! Nice call on that

• Loveing the cowl hood

on a side note I didn't know you moved your build here I stumbled on it by accident i was looking for a tire carrier or blueprint looks like I've got 14 pages of reading to go through

Comment

• $20k takes the '71 and all the parts that go with it.
        You finish

This project is for sale. Since I just had my carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand and it didn't fix the issue, I have no choice but to sell it off. I can't finish it.

Comment

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          Turbos. why have 1 when you can have 2?

Comment

• At a total loss for words! Sorry the surgery did not work, and can understand the frustration.

1981 Blazer (before there were mini-blazers) in progress - Gen VI 454 TBI/TH400/NP241 Dana 60/14 Bolt

When I die, I want to go out peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming my head off like the passengers in his car!

If you are a "Supertramp", wouldn't you give more than a little bit?

Comment

• $18,000 guys. I need to sell this thing. 17k loss and 3000 hrs of labor, my loss is your smoking deal.

Comment

• Buy my blazer!!!!!!

Comment

• If I had the money I'd buy it.

Comment

• Last call. This fucker don't move in the next month, it's getting disassembled and parted out. If you have an offer, shoot it my way.

Comment

Working...
                    X